At VONK, we are continuously developing and advancing our renewable energy solutions. We have recently upgraded our plug and play containerised Hybrid Power System (HPS), making it even more compact, efficient and cost-effective. At the heart of our HPS 2.0 is our smart power management system, which finds the optimal balance between green power generation (solar, wind, wave), back-up generation, energy storage and energy load demand.
VONK’s HPS with the unique VONK Power Management System inside can be used for multiple applications and purposes, offshore and onshore, off grid or connected to the grid:
- Providing Green Energy on offshore O&G platforms in operation and in decommissioning stage by making use of solar, wind and/or wave generated energy;
- Making power supply to industrial plant processes more sustainable and more efficient;
- Electrifying industrial processes, thus replacing gas as the energy source;
- Solving congestion management problems in the electricity grid by smart energy storage and time shifting;
- Providing 100% green power to Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) systems for corrosion prevention of jackets and monopiles for offshore assets, such as platforms and wind turbine foundations (monopiles).