In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’), we would like to inform you about the way your personal information is collected and processed by the companies belonging to the Industry International Group (IIG).
As we highly value data protection and we understand the importance of safeguarding the privacy of the IIG business’ customers, partners, suppliers, investors, employees and job applicants, we will ensure that personal data is handled in a confidential way.
“Personal data” is intended as any information which allows to identify you as an individual, such as name, email address, etc…
The Controller is Industry International B.V., with registered office in Coevorden, The Netherlands, with address Modem 30, 7741 MJ, (KvK number: 04028708).
What type of data do we collect?
Examples of personal data which may be collected and processed by the IIG companies are:
– Name, address, sex, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, Social Security number, CV,
diploma’s/certificates, personal documents, copy of ID/Passport, photo, e-mail address.
– Details about availability, work-history and leave of absence.
– IBAN number.
– Other details lawfully required.
– Other details for which you have given authorization.
The IIG will never provide your personal details to third parties without your permission unless required to do so in order to comply with obligations set out by law, regulations or EU legislation.
Why do we collect personal data?
– In the case of partners, customers, supplier and investors, personal data is collected for business
execution. This includes: maintaining and promoting contact with customers/ partners/ suppliers/
investors; researching, developing and improving products and services; managing organizational and financial activities such as processing payments; and ensuring regulatory compliance.
– In the case of job applicants, personal data is collected to conduct pre-employment screenings and to comply with legal obligations deriving from local and EU laws and regulations.
– In the case of current and former employees, personal data is collected to carry out legitimate business such as registering working hours and complying with local laws and regulations.
Cross-border data transfer
As part of the contractual relations between the companies of the IIG, your personal data may be transferred outside the EU. The collection and the processing of this data is limited to the purpose for which the data was originally collected and it will be carried out in full compliance with the confidentiality and security standards established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your personal data will be stored in a non-public secured database for a period not exceeding the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected and /or processed in accordance with legal requirements.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to know the purpose of the processing, including data supervisors, processors and third parties to which your data may be communicated. You also have the right to have your data rectified or erased and, where conditions are met, the right to restrict processing of your personal data.
In case of any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at:
Oude Middenweg 19
2491 AC Den Haag
T +31 85 303 20 00