By applying to any of our vacancies you agree to the Recruitment Code of Industry International Group as stated hereunder.
Conditions for the actions of the Industry International Group regarding the Recruitment process are as following:
- The Industry International Group is bound by and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The most important components of the Industry International Group are Ampulz, 360°KAS, Ventilex, Vonk, Sparq Assembly.
- The Industry International Group uses the personal data you provide to inform you as good as possible about the way your application is treated and to see in which extent you are a good match with the vacancy you have applied to, other vacancies or future vacancies. Your personal data is available for all of the components of the Industry International Group. Hereby are the intern and legal rules for the exchange of personal data applicable.
- The Industry International Group will be working carefully and thoughtfully with your personal data. The Industry International Group only uses the data which is necessary for optimal services toward you and internal clients. Your personal data will not be given to third parties without your consent, as far as not implied by any law or other obligations towards you.
- With exception of the storage period of personal data, we use the Recruitment code of the NVP (Nederlandse Vereniging Personeelsmanagement & organisatieontwikkeling). This Recruitment Code contains the basic guidelines which companies should keep in mind while fulfilling vacancies. You can find the full text here: NVP-Recruitment Code , download “Recruitment Code”.
- As an exception to the NVP-Recruitment Code, Industry International Group uses a wider storage period for personal data of an applicant. This includes, but is not limited to, the (written) data of an applicant, as letters, resumes, cv’s, references and contact details. The personal data of applicants will be stored for one year and will then be destroyed.
- As applicant, you have the right to:
- Have a fair chance of being appointed.
- Information regarding the position and the procedure.
- Confidential use of personal data.
- An effective application procedure.
- Access to a dispute regulation.
- To object to processing your data.
- Access to your data.
- To cancel and to be forgotten.