Purpose of the job
As our Commercial Manager for Life Cycle Services (LCS) in VONK, you will be responsible for sales of activities concerning commissioning, service, inspections and maintenance for high-end Oil & Gas assets.
You will act globally to build long-term customer relationships and offer solutions to specific customer needs and issues, with the ultimate goal to develop and materialize sales opportunities in LCS for VONK, in accordance with our strategy, and ensure customer satisfaction. Our main customers are (international) Energy, Oil & Gas organizations.
As Commercial Manager LCS you will be working closely together with our LCS Project Manager and you will have joint responsibility for achieving the commercial and operational targets.
You will report into the management headquarters in Zwolle, where you will be based. Due to the international character of the business, occasional travel is expected.
VONK is an independent design and build contractor, and system integrator for the oil and gas industry. Our core business is the development and redevelopment of production facilities, such as oil production facilities, gas-to-liquid plants, production plants and refineries. We are an independent operating company, part of the Industry International Group.
Your key tasks and responsibilities
• Position the company towards customers in Energy and Oil & Gas market in a structured way, building long term business relationships to enable the growth objectives of the company
• Develop and materialize LCS opportunities, responsible for the order intake from in market
• You manage the whole commercial process: prospecting, pre-qualification, proposal management, transferring business opportunities in commercially attractive contracts until handing over to project management
• Working closely together with the LCS Project Manager and support him in operational activities when and where needed (approximately twenty percent of your time)
• Technical Bachelor with an automation and/or electrical background.
• Significant experience in commercial roles, with an excellent track record and (preferable) network in the Energy and/or Oil & Gas industry, selling commissioning, service, inspections and maintenance work
• Charismatic personality with influencing networking, negotiation and communication skills
• Sensitive to different cultures and cultural behavior
• Ability to work on operational, tactical and strategical level
• Occasional international travelling excites you
• Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing) and preferably other language skills
We offer you the possibility to truly make a difference and be part of an exciting international growth strategy. We’ll provide an onboarding program in our office in Zwolle to get familiar with our company, our projects and stakeholders.
Next to that we offer an excellent remuneration package.
For more information please contact VONK via +31 85 303 20 40. Please send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com.
Industry International does not accept recruiting agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Job Category||Management, Sales|